Service Level Agreement
Availability of your Website
If we host your website, it shall be available 99.9%, measured monthly, excluding holidays and weekends and scheduled maintenance. Downtime will not accrue where the non-availability is due to:
• Maintenance requested by you.
• A cause beyond our reasonable control and/or a cause that is not reasonably foreseeable, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures
• Any scheduled, notified or emergency downtime.
• A fault/bug in your own software such as firmware, operating system, infrastructure software or the Client’s own infrastructures or configuration of such infrastructures;
• Third party and/or public network issues or suspensions;
We shall monitor our performance and compliance with this Service Level Agreement, and will send to you a weekly or monthly report (depending on your plan) regarding your Website’s security and performance scans, SEO rankings, up-time percentages, analytics, optimisations, latest plugin updates and recent maintenance tasks. You may contact us to unsubscribe from these reports.
In the event of any loss or interruption of hosting services for your Website, your sole and exclusive remedy and our sole and exclusive liability shall be as follows: if the downtime for your Website exceeds a continual period of twenty-four (24) hours, you shall receive a credit against future hosting services equal to a pro rata portion of the hosting services fees for the period of downtime.
The “Client area” on our website has a support and ticketing system to allow you to create support tickets & submit maintenance tasks, and chat to us via live chat (if we are online). Customers can also email and reply to email@example.com to automatically update their support tickets & maintenance tasks. However, new tickets should be created via the website on the client area, or our live chat for security reasons.
We do our best to comply with our response times when dealing with your ticket.