Service Level Agreement
Availability of your Website
If we host your website, it shall be available at-least 99.9% of the time, measured monthly. Downtime will not accrue where the non-availability is due to:
• Maintenance requested by you.
• A cause beyond our reasonable control and/or a cause that is not reasonably foreseeable, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures
• Any scheduled, notified or emergency downtime.
• A fault/bug in your own software such as firmware, operating system, infrastructure software or the Client’s own infrastructures or configuration of such infrastructures;
• A fault/bug of your own, caused by you modifying the website, for example installing plugins, or editing code yourself.
• Third party and/or public network issues or suspensions;
We shall monitor our performance and compliance with this Service Level Agreement, and will send to you a weekly or monthly report (depending on your plan) regarding your Website’s security and performance scans, SEO rankings, up-time percentages, analytics, optimisations, latest plugin updates and recent maintenance tasks. You may contact us to unsubscribe from these reports.
In the event of any loss or interruption of hosting services for your Website, your sole and exclusive remedy and our sole and exclusive liability shall be as follows: if the downtime for your Website exceeds a continual period of twenty-four (24) hours, you shall receive a credit against future hosting services equal to a pro rata portion of the hosting services fees for the period of downtime.
The “Client area” on our website has a support system to allow you to create support tickets, submit maintenance tasks, and chat to us via live chat (if we are online). Customers can also email and reply to [email protected] to automatically update their support tickets & maintenance tasks. However, new tickets should be created via the integrated support tool on the clients website, on the RelyWP client area at https://my.relywp.com, or via our live chat, for security reasons.
For emergencies, such as your website/server going down, or other issues causing your website to be unavailable, we will aim to get your website back up and running within 12 hours, if possible, but in most cases much faster. If the issue was not caused by a fault of your own, it may take slightly longer. For faster resolution of emergency issues, an emergency support ticket should be submitted on our client area.
We do our best to comply with our response times when dealing with your ticket / support request.
You can expect faster response times to support tickets, and emergencies, during our business hours which are 9:30am to 5:30pm UK.